Thailand tech news, October 2022 snapshot: Thai prop-tech aim to bring real estate into a single end-to-end services platform, e-sports and metaverse startups partner, Stripe digital payments giant builds on international footprint with Thai market entry, and more.
- Thailand: T&B Global media giant partners Switzerland’s Sygnum crypto bank for $300M hybrid equity-NFT round to develop Translucia, T&B’s metaverse platform
- Thailand: Globish education-tech firm gains $2.36M, targeting 500K classes for this year with focus on language skills
- Thailand: PropertyScout gains $5M with end-to-end real estate platform connecting realtors to buyers, renters, and owners
- In Southeast Asia-focused e-sports bid, Translucia metaverse firm acquires share in Thailand’s Infofed e-sports company
- Thailand: Stripe digital payments giant expands Asia Pacific presence with entry to Thailand, adding to regional footprint across Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand and Singapore