The March 2022 month-end snapshot of Vietnam’s startup and technology news headlines, from Startup News Asia.
Vietnam startup and tech news items here come from our daily tech news feeds, with updates going to Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, and to our mobile app readers. Less often, we post digests via Medium, e-newsletter and on YouTube.
- Vietnam: An intro to Vulcan Augmetics, building modular robotic prosthetic arms using 3D printing to create customizable, upgradable and affordable prosthetics
- Vietnam: Poriverse game startup inks partnership with branch of Polygon blockchain platform, with feature allowing players to lease or borrow NFTs for play-to-earn entry
- Vietnam Open Innovation Landscape Report 2021 is now available to download
- ICYMI: Visa and VNPAY ink strategic partnership to drive digital payments in Vietnam, aiming to boost a range of cashless payment options
- Vietnam: South Korea’s Naver tech giant opens programming center in Ho Chi Minh City as part of its ‘Global AI R&D Belt’ technology initiative
- Vietnam: Gojek and MoMo partner, super-apps from Indonesia and Vietnam respectively, to link MoMo ewallet and Gojek app in bid to compete with Grab ride-hail giant
- Vietnam: M Village co-living spaces startup gains $1.7M
- Vietnam: Gov’t directs agencies to develop a legal framework around digital assets and cryptocurrencies, looking at their impact on the law and their relationship with fiat money
- “Crypto exchanges…rushed to offer support to Vietnamese startup Sky Mavis after it was revealed that over $600M worth of cryptocurrency had been stolen from its network.”
- Yield Guild Games Southeast Asia launches in Vietnam, building on existing play-to-earn presence across Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia
You can also get all-day Startup News Asia updates: