The March 2022 month-end snapshot of New Zealand tech, startup and funding news headlines, from Startup News Asia.
The NZ tech news headlines here were each pulled from Startup News Asia’s daily tech news feeds, which go out across Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, and to our mobile app users. Our tech news feeds also cover wider South and Southeast Asia. Less often, we post digests via Medium, e-newsletter and on YouTube.
- New Zealand’s NZVC makes first close of $10M on targeted $15M fund, targeting seed to Series A and deploying $4M into 25 companies to date
- New Zealand: oVRcome health-focused startup selected to present at SXSW 2022, using VR to treat phobia and anxiety
- New Zealand: An overview of NZ’s fintech space, a growing ecosystem of companies looking at future listings on the ASX
- ICYMI: New Zealand Gov’t puts $1M behind NZ Tech Story marketing campaign to help tech businesses promote the country’s potential to overseas customers, workers and investors
- New Zealand as the Silicon Valley of the South Pacific: Grand dream or pipe dream?
You can also get all-day Startup News Asia updates: