The month-end Malaysian snapshot of tech, startup and VC funding news headlines, gathered in March 2022.
The Malaysian tech news headlines here were each pulled from Startup News Asia’s daily tech news feeds, which go out across Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, and to our mobile app users. Our tech news feeds also cover wider South and Southeast Asia. Less often, we post digests via Medium, e-newsletter and on YouTube.
- Malaysia: NFT Pangolin marketplace launches with Zetrix tie-in, allowing access to China’s ‘no trading’ version of the non-fungible token space
- ScaleUp Malaysia applications for Cohort 4 are now open, seeking early stage companies ready to scale
- Unicorn Pitches Malaysia edition set for March 25th, with 10 startups set to pitch online
- Malaysia: Communication Ministry proposes to gov’t that cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin be adopted as legal tender
- Malaysia: iPrice online shopping aggregator raises $5M in part to expand into the lending market, helping users find consumer loans to fund purchases
- Malaysia: Winners of the recent Digital Penang Fintech Hackathon 2021 unveiled, working in charity donations, crowdfunding and subscriptions technology
- Indonesia: Malaysia’s Capital A, formerly known as AirAsia Group, launches in Indonesia’s food delivery service market, going up against GoFood, GrabFood and ShopeeFood
You can also get all-day Startup News Asia updates: