Japan’s month-end snapshot of tech, startup and VC funding news headlines, collected in March 2022.
The Japan-focused tech news headlines here were each pulled from Startup News Asia’s daily tech news feeds, which go out across Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, and to our mobile app users. Our tech news feeds also cover wider South and Southeast Asia. Less often, we post digests via Medium, e-newsletter and on YouTube.
- Japan’s V-cube backs Anifie, firm allowing digital content companies to create their own metaverse, monetizing using NFTs and white labelling
- Japan: Financial Services Agency and Japan Virtual and Crypto Assets Exchange Assoc’n begin assessment of how sanctions can be enforced against Russia
- Japan becomes 9th APAC country to offer AWS Startup Ramp programme, the firm’s public sector startup accelerator
- Japan’s Jolly Good Inc launches English-language version of VR-based medical hands-on tracking system, allows students and physicians to train in a virtual space
- Japan’s Line messaging giant is to launch a non-fungible token marketplace, partnering entertainment companies and running on its own LINE Blockchain platform
- Japan: Innovation Square Startup Accelerator Program selects Genome Miner and Menopause And Beyond as winning recipients of ¥1 million grant
- Philippines-based Yield Guild Games expands into Japan to support game companies in launching blockchain-based play-to-earn games
You can also get all-day Startup News Asia updates: