The January 2022 snapshot of Taiwan’s technology, startup and venture capital news headlines, drawn from Startup News Asia’s daily news feeds
And you can alternatively get Asia’s tech news on Startup News Asia’s social media channels – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram – or with Startup News Asia’s Android app.
- Taiwan: In case you missed it, an intro to the 9 startups selected to be Taiwan’s startup ambassadors overseas as part of the Startup Island Taiwan NEXT BIG project
- An overview of how Mobility-as-a-Service – MaaS – could work in Taiwan as public transit systems struggle to recover beyond 80% of pre-pandemic ridership
- Taiwan unveils plans for $1BN joint projects fund between Lithuanian and Taiwanese companies, a week after pledging a $200M fund to invest in Lithuania
- Taiwan: PopChill sustainable e-commerce marketplace gains $2.2M Pre-Series A funding with second-hand fashion focus
- Taiwan’s Gogoro and EV batteries: “…our system is really like a vending machine that goes into different locations based on where the consumer goes and where the consumer needs energy.”
- A look at Taipei’s cloud kitchen market: ““We operate our own kitchens, and we create our own brands…”
- 2021 Taiwan Startup Ecosystem Survey findings now available to download from PwC Taiwan
- Taiwan’s Foxconn iPhone components maker partners Indonesia’s Investment Ministry and companies with sights set on full-spectrum EV industry development
Our other editions go out on a variety of channels – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, mobile app, e-newsletter and Medium.
Hit the links below to get today’s tech startup news from across Asia, and beyond, on your preferred platform.