Tech news, Vietnam
Vietnam’s tech news collection for February 2022 gives readers a snapshot overview of recent tech headlines, looking at Vietnam’s tech startups, venture capital movements, and broad technology developments, alongside linking to Vietnam-relevant reports and downloads.
Startup news headlines from Vietnam in February 2022 are listed individually, below; each headline links to the item behind it, with no log-ins, interstitial ads or other obstacles – simple, one-click access to the Vietnam tech news that you want to read.
See the links at the foot of the page for Startup News Asia’s daily feeds on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, mobile app, Instagram and beyond.
- Vietnam: Selly platform raises $2.6M pre-A funding, partnering suppliers to offer inventory to resellers who sell via social networks, gaining commission on each sale
- A quick intro to the 10 tech startups selected to present at the Alibaba Cloud x KrASIA Global Startup Accelerator’s joint Vietnam-Indonesia Demo Day
- Vietnam: An intro to Rino, deliveries startup aiming to cut grocery delivery times to 10 minutes using ‘dark store’ network
- Vietnam: Vinfast automaker to cease manufacturing internal combustion engine models, setting sights on all-electric models and global growth by the end of 2022
- Vietnam: An intro to WoayVn, delivering mini-games as a form of gamified marketing for clients
- Vietnam: ThinkZone Ventures announces ThinkZone Fund II with corpus of $60M, looking at Pre-Seed to Series A investments of up to $3M per startup
- Vietnam: OpenCommerce online shopping and drop-shipping startup raises $7M led by country’s VNG internet giant, aiming to expand China operations
- ICYMI: Australian Gov’t commits Au$4.9M to Ascend Vietnam Ventures fund to boost local startups
Hit the links below to get today’s tech startup news from across Asia, and beyond, on your preferred platform.