Tech News, Taiwan
Taiwan’s technology news summary for February 2022 gives our readers an at-a-glance overview of recent tech news headlines, looking at Taiwan’s tech startups, VC funding and broad technology developments, alongside linking to Taiwan-relevant reports and downloads where useful.
Taiwan’s startup news headlines from February are listed individually, below; each tech headline links directly to the item behind it, delivering one-click access directly to the Taiwan tech news that you most want to read.
See the links at the foot of the page for Startup News Asia’s daily feeds on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, mobile app, Instagram and beyond.
- Taiwan to introduce tougher laws to protect the semiconductor industry from industrial espionage
- Taiwan enters second phase of retail central bank digital currency research, expecting to complete prototype trials by September this year
- Taiwan: An intro to Avilon Intelligence, remote drones operation and management startup that took 3rd place in the Qualcomm Taiwan Innovation Challenge
- Taiwan’s Acer to invest in Starbit Innovation blockchain startup in bid to position as a leader in the NFT space
- Taiwan: Startup Terrace and SOSA to launching IP² Scale Out Program to provide 7 Taiwanese startups with tools to boost international expansion goals
- Indonesia: Taiwan’s Foxconn to build electric car components, batteries, motors, in Batang; and to relocate telecoms spare part manufacturing from China
- Taiwan’s United Microelectronics Corp to invest $5BN in new Singapore semiconductor factory with production expected in 2024, focusing on 5G and auto electronics
Hit the links below to get today’s tech startup news from across Asia, and beyond, on your preferred platform.