The SNA monthly South Korean tech news snapshot for April 2022, a brief collection of Korean startup headlines, Korean tech news items, and VC investments concerning Korean tech.
- South Korea: Catch Table gains $24M Series C with real-time restaurant reservation platform, already boasting 1.28M monthly users
- South Korea: President-elect names Teruten cybersecurity startup founder-turned-lawmaker to lead Ministry of SMEs and Startups
- South Korea’s K-Startup Grand Challenge 2022 application are now open, seeking startups aiming to expand into Asia, with South Korea as their launchpad
- ICYMI: Warning issued of North Korea-sponsored cyber-threats to critical infrastructure, financial sector organizations in blockchain and cryptocurrency industries
- South Korea’s KT telco to launch pilot tele-med platform in Vietnam, focused on monitoring chronic diseases in collaboration with Vietnam’s medical professionals
Startup News Asia: other editions
Hit the links to get ongoing tech startup news updates from across Asia Pacific, and beyond, on your preferred platform.