Tech in Vietnam
Our Vietnam technology news snapshot for October 2021 is drawn from Startup News Asia’s daily feeds.
Tech news in Vietnam in October 2021 covered blockchain gaming, e-commerce investments, the buy-now-pay-later space, and more.
The Vietnam tech startup news items below link to each online news article behind each headline, giving readers instant access to the Vietnam-focused tech news, articles, downloads and reports you need to understand Vietnam’s busy technology space.
You can also get tech news from across Asia and the broad Indo-Pacific with our daily updates – social, mobile, email and more.
- Vietnam: AIA Group insurance giant leads $240M round in Tiki e-commerce platform, adding to competitive standing with Shopee and Lazada
- Fintech in Vietnam online launch event set for October 27th, focusing on how Australian companies can be part of the emerging fintech sector in the country
- Vietnam: South Korea’s LOTTE Card launches buy-now-pay-later service
- Vietnam: ASOCIO Smart City Summit 2021 set for November 2-6 via video conference, from Vietnam Software Association and Asian-Oceanian Computing Industry Organisation
- Vietnam: Sipher raises $6.8M with PC-based blockchain game, looking to add NFTs and decentralized finance components
Our other editions provide a variety of ways to keep up to date with the technology ecosystems across Asia and the Indo-Pacific – email, social media, on Medium, by mobile app and more.