Tech in Taiwan
Our Taiwan technology news snapshot for October 2021 is drawn from Startup News Asia’s daily feeds. This month’s articles cover items across technologies, issues, startups and more including: Taiwan’s blockchain ecosystem in 2021; the Next Big program; Taiwan’s Asia Silicon Valley Development Plan; and more.
The Taiwan tech and startup news items below link directly to each online news article behind the headline, giving our readers instant access to the Taiwan tech news, articles, downloads and reports you need to understand Taiwan’s burgeoning technology space.
You can also get tech news from across Asia and the broad Indo-Pacific with our daily updates – social, mobile, email and more.
- Taiwan’s Foxconn nears deal to take ownership of plant in US state of Ohio as part of move into electric vehicle production
- 2021 TIE Taiwan Innotech Expo to be held online as a virtual exhibition from October 14 to 23, showcasing solutions from hundreds of tech development programs
- Taiwan: A VR tour of the companies and technologies in the Taiwan Pavilion at CES 20212 technology expo
- A look at Taiwan’s Blockchain Ecosystem Map for H1 2021, providing a snapshot of the companies and communities in the industry
- Taiwan Semiconductor and Sony Group partner for joint construction of semiconductor factory in western Japan, targeting production by late 2024
- Taiwan: President Tsai Ing-wen unveils 9 benchmark firms selected to promote Taiwanese startups internationally as ‘NEXT BIG’ program reps of Startup Island Taiwan brand
- Taiwan: A deep dive into the Asia Silicon Valley Development Plan, aimed at enhancing Taiwan’s IoT and 5G ecosystems
- Podcast: How is Taiwan as a base for digital nomads and digital content creators?
- X-Pitch 2021 Grand Finale set for November 11th, running online and showcasing 15 tech startups selected from 3680 startups in 42 countries, organised by Taiwan Accelerator
- 2nd online edition of Taiwan Expo India runs October 27 – 10 pavilions, 90+ brands, 200+ products providing ways for Indian businesses to explore prospects in Taiwan
Our other editions provide a variety of ways to keep up to date with the technology ecosystems across Asia and the Indo-Pacific – email, social media, on Medium, by mobile app and more.