In November 2021, Vietnam’s tech startup news coverage spanned subjects including: the growth of GIMO fintech with earned-wages access for workers; Vietnam’s new connections with the Czech Republic; Homebase property-tech startup gaining Y Combinator backing; and more.
- Vietnam: A brief intro to Meta Spatial, portal-based metaverse developer
- Vietnam: Southeast Asia’s Next Digital Powerhouse
- Nat’l Startup Support Centre of Vietnam and others ink MOU with Assoc’n of SMEs and Crafts of the Czech Republic to develop start-up ecosystem and entrepreneurship connections
- Vietnam: Kilo gains $5M pre-Series A funding with B2B e-commerce platform focusing on MSMEs
- Vietnam: Homebase proptech firm raises $30M in part from Y Combinator, acting as a real estate co-investor, buying property with clients who lodge a 20% deposit
- “Vietnam’s draft Decree on Personal Data Protection will force businesses to receive state approval if they want to process sensitive data or transfer data overseas…”
- Vietnam: GIMO fintech firm raises $1.9M with focus on early access to earned wages
Our other editions go out on a variety of channels – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, mobile app, e-newsletter and Medium.
Hit the links below to get today’s tech startup news from across Asia, and beyond, on your preferred platform.