NZ tech startups
November 2021’s coverage of NZ tech startups touched on areas including: Cool Points Club’s moves in addressing climate change using blockchain and NFTs, and their Islands of Cool project; the country’s growth in tech exports; NZ’s own ride-sharing platform, Hatch; and more.
You can also get updates on NZ tech startups in our email newsletter or Medium posts (10 selected news items from across Asia in each edition) – or you can get a quick, visual snapshot of recent tech news on our Instagram channel.
- New Zealand’s Tectonus Ltd takes first prize at 2021 Asian Entrepreneurship Awards with seismic dampers for use in buildings in earthquake-prone areas
- New Zealand: Startup Weekend Taranaki set for November 12-14, 54 hours in which designers, developers and problem solvers join to share, form teams and launch startups
- New Zealand: “Tech exports from New Zealand generated NZ$10.4 billion in export revenue in FY2021, up 14.4% on the previous year…”
- New Zealand: October 2021 edition of Startup Investment magazine from pwc available to read online or download
- New Zealand: A brief intro to the 18 Information Security Association awards finalists, working in cyber-related risk insurance, educational games and more
- New Zealand: Hitch launches 2 ride-share pilot programmes, one public, one for workplaces, aiming to boost levels of carpooling
- New Zealand: A quick intro to Halter’s solar-powered smart collars for cows, collecting data as well as providing animal and herd management
Our other editions go out on a variety of channels – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, mobile app, e-newsletter and Medium.
Hit the links below to get today’s tech startup news from across Asia, and beyond, on your preferred platform.