Startup Hong Kong
November 2021 saw tech startup news coverage span fields and subject areas including Animoca Brands’ incredible growth in the blockchain and NFT space, the HK Elevator Pitch Competition and more, below.
- Hong Kong-based gaming platform, The Sandbox, raises huge $93M in round led by SoftBank’s Vision Fund 2, with in-game NFT monetization
- Hong Kong: A look at the winners from the recent Elevator Pitch Competition, selected from over 600 tech startups from HK and around the world
- Hong Kong’s Animoca Brands NFT and blockchain firm partners K-Pop talent agency to issue NFTs based on songs, albums, portraits and avatars
- Hong Kong Green Finance Association sets 3rd annual forum date of November 30th under the theme of ‘Financing Carbon Neutrality in Asia’
- Hong Kong: A quick intro to Growgreen, using IoT and smart technology to encourage urban residents to grow herbs and vegetables in their homes
Our other editions go out on a variety of channels – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, mobile app, e-newsletter and Medium.
Hit the links below to get today’s tech startup news from across Asia, and beyond, on your preferred platform.