Vietnam’s tech news in June
June 2021 tech news round-up from Vietnam – reports, articles, downloads
Vietnam’s tech news headlines in June 2021 covered fields including: app-based savings and investment services; loans and insure-tech focused on rural communities; Sky Mavis’ blockchain games; and more.
Click the headlines below to read each Vietnam tech news item in full, online and free.
You can also get our all-day tech news updates
via mobile app and social media
- Vietnam: Hanet gains series A funding with artificial intelligence-powered cameras for home security, business timekeeping, traffic surveillance and other users
- Vietnam: Vietnam Innovative Startups Accelerator – VIISA – batch 9 accelerator applications are open now, seeking startups with global ambitions
- Vietnam: A quick intro to Dòng Dòng, upcycling old tarpaulin ads, awnings and coverings into backpacks
- Vietnam: Mfast fintech startup raises $1.5M Pre-Series A with financial institution partnerships that provide services like loans and insurance to a primarily rural customer base
- Vietnam: Startup Kite 2021 – Startups Innovation in Industry 4.0 for Older People and People with Disability launches, seeking solutions from vocational and training institution students
- Vietnam: Infina raises $2M with app-based savings and investments services, providing alternatives to investing in long-term asset classes like real estate
Startup News Asia mobile app – boosting the signal on Asia’s tech news, daily – get the app on Google Play:
ASIA’S startup NEWS today, ON SOCIAL MEDIA
You can alternatively get our all-day tech news on social media:
And connect with our founder on LinkedIn to expand your professional networks: