- ICYMI: A quick overview of the recent Hong Kong Fintech Week 2021 event
- Hong Kong’s WeLab fintech unicorn raises $240M to buy Indonesia’s Bank Jasa Jakarta, aiming to launch digital bank for the country’s huge unbanked population
- Download: ‘Rekindling Hong Kong’s Economic Growth Through Innovation’ report now available from Deloitte and Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund
- Hong Kong: Brinc accelerator raises $30M led by Animoca Brands
- Hong Kong: RISE Conference postponed by organisers, Web Summit, now provisionally set for March of 2023
- Hong Kong: “The city could see its first blank-cheque companies – SPACs – go public very soon, as the new regime takes effect on January 1st 2022”
- Hong Kong: Monkey Kingdom NFT project hacked in phishing attack, losing $1.3M of the community’s crypto funds, and launches compensation fund in bid to make things right
- China’s DayDayCook direct-to-consumer brand launches The Good Food Accelerator Program in Hong Kong, seeking commercially-viable products and food solutions
Startup News Asia’s other editions go out on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, and by mobile app, e-newsletter and in Medium.
Hit the links below to get today’s tech startup news from across Asia, and beyond, on your preferred platform.