The Vietnam startup news headlines below were gathered from online, English-language coverage of Vietnam’s startups across September 2020.
Headlines here give you an at-a-glance overview of Vietnam’s startup news; and each Vietnamese startup news headline below links to the full online news article behind it. This provides you with quick-reference info on Vietnam’s startups, Vietnam’s technology news, and Vietnamese startup VC funding, whilst also letting you quickly get to the startup news items you’re most interested in.
- Vietnam: NextPay e-payment solutions provider sets sights on $60-$100M in pre-IPO placement on back of 1.5M e-wallet users and 35K acceptance points across 45 cities
- Vietnam: A collection of the country’s startup news headlines from the month past, drawn from Startup News Asia’s daily tech news updates
- Vietnam: Do Ventures VC firm announces first close on first fund, achieving more than half of $50M target
- Vietnam: GoJek, Indonesian ride-hail giant, acquires majority stake in WePay payments startup, gaining access to 24 banks, 1K merchants and 4 international card issuers
- Vietnam’s Abivin logistics startup selected as one of three ASEAN Entrepreneur Awards winners at the 21st World Knowledge Forum in Seoul
- Vietnam: Da Nang Smart City app launches with aim to be one-stop info space for public services, tourism and more
- Vietnam to launch national program in October to boost founding of startups in information technology and high-tech industries
- Vietnam: Riviu restaurant review app and website gains $3.6M with over 120,000 eateries and cafes reviewed to date
- South Korea: Maeil Business Newspaper selects 3 professionals from Indonesia, Vietnam and Myanmar as winners for 5th edition of ASEAN Entrepreneur Award
Startup news daily
Our monthly news collections are drawn from Startup News Asia’s daily startup news updates – delivered on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and via mobile app – which collect technology news across 17 locations in Asia and the Indo-Pacific.
For a bullet-point overview of our channels:
Startup News Asia quick links