The Malaysian startup news items below were gathered from online media coverage of Malaysia’s tech developments in September 2020.
Items listed give you an easy overview of Malaysia’s startup news headlines (from English-language media) in September, and each Malaysian startup news headline links to the online article behind it. This method gives you quick reference info on developments in Malaysia’s startup ecosystem, and helps you to quickly get to the articles that you want to read.
- Malaysia: E-commerce Payments Trends, from JP Morgan – “…forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 24 percent a year…”
- Malaysia: Akru robo-advisor launches equity crowdfunding campaign with platform analysing financial goals to generate personalised investment plan
- Malaysia’s Asia Mobiliti reaches semi-finals of Toyota Mobility Foundation global smart city competition, the City Architecture for Tomorrow Challenge
- ScaleUp Malaysia partners Singapore’s Quest Ventures VC firm to aid Malaysian start-ups with regional growth, generating FDI deal for Malaysia worth $1M
- Malaysia: Selangor Accelerator Programme 2020 unveils 10 startups graduating from 4-month virtual program
- Malaysia: Hong Leong Bank HLB Launchpad 2020 mentorship platform applications close September 25th, seeking fintech startups
- Malaysia: Gobi Partners and Sunway Group unveil the 3 startup winners of SuperSeed II Championship, spanning fintech, real estate tech and more
- Malaysia: A deep dive into HLB Launchpad, Hong Leong Bank program seeking fintech startups and innovations – applications close September 25th
- Malaysia: JomParkir secures Series A with smart parking solutions including data exchange, customer and valet apps, e-ticketing and more
- Malaysia: An overview of MaGIC’s programmes, including Global Market-fit Programme, helping Malaysian startups to broaden their reach and growth opportunities
- Download: Digital Peace Now Society’s International Cyberwarfare Awareness Report, gathered from the US, India, South Africa, Malaysia, Mexico and France
Startup news daily
Our monthly news collections are drawn from Startup News Asia’s daily startup news updates – delivered on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and via mobile app – which collect technology news across 17 locations in Asia and the Indo-Pacific.
For a bullet-point overview of our channels:
Startup News Asia quick links