Hong Kong’s startup news headlines in October 2020
The Hong Kong startup news headlines listed below were drawn from online media coverage of Hong Kong’s tech, startup and funding news items in October 2020.
Each Hong Kong startup news headline listed here links to the online news article behind that particular headline, giving readers a ‘quick glance’ look at Hong Kong’s startup scene in October 2020, whilst also allowing readers to instantly click through to read the articles that interest them the most.
HK-focused startup headlines featured give a broad overview of HK’s startup news; subjects might include anything from a Hong Kong startup gaining funding, to a technology development relevant to Hong Kong in general, and items might focus on anything relevant – cryptocurrency in HK, legislation or the activities of a Hong Kong startup beyond Hong Kong itself.
- Hong Kong Blockchain Week set for November 18th, running virtually
- Hong Kong: The Elevator Pitch Competition set for November 6-13, organised by Nordic Innovation House Hong Kong and HK Science Park
- 2020 Hong Kong Fintech Week online event set for November 2-6
- Hong Kong: Elevator Pitch Competition global contestant application deadline extended to October 21st, for November 6th pitch event
- Hong Kong FinTech Week 2020 set for 2-6 November, running online – here are the main conference tracks
- Accenture selects 10 startups for FinTech Innovation Lab AsiaPacific mentorship program, including firms from Hong Kong, India, Singapore and Australia
- ICYMI: Bank of Thailand and HK Monetary Authority exploring distributed ledger tech to boost cross-border payments efficiency with Inthanon-LionRock project
Today’s startup news
Get all-day news updates from Startup News Asia on tech, startup and VC news from across Asia and Oceania, alongside interesting tech news from the wider world, with the links below.
• On Twitter •
• On LinkedIn •
• On Facebook •
• Mobile app •