Cambodia’s startup news from October 2020
The Cambodia startup news headlines linked below were gathered from online coverage of Cambodia’s startup and funding news in October 2020.
Each Cambodian startup news headline listed here is linked to the online article behind that headline, giving readers an at-a-glance understanding of developments in Cambodia’s startup scene, and allowing readers to instantly view articles that interest you most.
Startup news headlines here provide a wide view of Cambodia’s startup news generally; subjects cover a spectrum from, for example, a Cambodian startup landing funding, to a Cambodian government startup support program, and might touch on anything relevant – cybersecurity, tech regulations or the entry of an overseas startup to Cambodia’s startup space.
- Cambodia: Mediaload digital news portal gains series A backing from Thailand’s True Group with focus on Myanmar and Cambodia
- Cambodia: Impact Hub Phnom Penh to launch online Business Resiliency for Startups programme for entrepreneurs with funding from Smart Axiata telco
- Cambodia: An online listing of some of the Kingdom’s startups, compiled by Impact Hub Phnom Penh
- Cambodia: Sisters of Code, first and only all-female coding club in Cambodia, selected as one of 7 winners in MIT Solve Learning for Girls & Women Challenge
- Cambodian Women in Tech Meetup set for October 16th in Phnom Penh, an informal event aiming for the development of connections and networks
- Cambodia: A 1-page snapshot of the Kingdom’s recent tech and startup news headlines, linked for online reading and QR coded for offline reading from print
- Cambodia: Smart Farm Assistance takes first place at She Loves Tech Cambodia 2020 with IoT-based agritech solutions
- Cambodia: Central bank rolls out Bakong digital currency, built on blockchain tech designed by Japan’s Soramitsu
- Cambodia: The white paper produced by Japan’s Soramitsu, outlining Project Bakong, the central bank digital currency launched by the National Bank of Cambodia
Today’s startup news
Get all-day news updates from Startup News Asia on tech, startup and VC news from across Asia and Oceania, alongside interesting tech news from the wider world, with the links below.
• On Twitter •
• On LinkedIn •
• On Facebook •
• Mobile app •