A brief March 2020 snapshot of Thailand’s startup news, from Startup News Asia.
Each month, we gather startup news from Thailand, along with venture capital funding items and tech news to produce a monthly summary, in this case for March 2020. Items are drawn from our daily news feeds, which collect startup news in Thailand from online news sources, tech news channels and Thailand-focused news services; each item linked here will take you to the original news source.
- Thailand: Krungsri Finnovate, corporate VC firm under Bank of Ayudhya, to invest $10M across 3 startups in the first half of 2020
- Thailand: Gov’t rolls out startup-produced ‘SydeKick for ThaiFightCOVID’ app as requirement for self-quarantined travellers
- SingTel, Thailand’s AIS and South Korea’s SK Telecom partner for regional gaming JV in play to gain presence in the sector and develop gaming-related revenue
- Thailand’s Krungsri Finnovate considering investments in tech startups in Cambodia, Indonesia and the Philippines, to expand the bank’s regional footprint
Tech news: By subject
Other subject-specific news from across Asia-Pacific in March 2020:
Asia’s tech news, daily
To stay up-to-the-minute with ongoing daily updates:
• follow @wadekwright on Twitter
• follow Startup Asia News on Facebook
• follow our LinkedIn startup news updates
• or install the Startup News Asia Android app