A brief March 2020 month-end snapshot of Cambodia’s startup news, from Startup News Asia.
Each month, we gather Cambodia’s startup news, along with venture capital funding items and tech news to produce a monthly summary, in this case for March 2020. Items are drawn from our daily news feeds, which collect startup news in Cambodia from online news sources, tech news channels and Cambodian news services; and each item linked here will take you to the original news source.
- Cambodia: SHE Investments – 5 years of impact for women and communities in Cambodia
- Cambodia: Impact Hub Phnom Penh Impact Report 2019 – a look at the last year’s activities and successes (pdf)
- Thailand’s Krungsri Finnovate considering investments in tech startups in Cambodia, Indonesia and the Philippines, to expand the bank’s regional footprint
Tech news: By subject
Other subject-specific news from across Asia-Pacific in March 2020:
Asia’s tech news, daily
To stay up-to-the-minute with ongoing daily updates:
• follow @wadekwright on Twitter
• follow Startup Asia News on Facebook
• follow our LinkedIn startup news updates
• or install the Startup News Asia Android app