December 2020’s tech startup news headlines from Cambodia, drawn from Startup News Asia’s daily updates
Cambodian startup news headlines listed here were gathered from a range of free-to-read online news sources, each covering Cambodia’s tech startup and funding ecosystems in some way. Headlines listed are each linked to the full Cambodian tech news article behind that headline, giving an overview of Cambodia’s startups along with deeper information on specific startup news content.
Bear in mind that December is a quiet news month for the startup space in general. For a more accurate picture of monthly startup news from Cambodia and beyond, take a look at 2020 in review.
- Cambodia: Smart Axiata Digital Innovation Fund backs Banhji, financial platform for MSMEs, and DRVR, fleet analytics software logistics and passenger vehicles
- Cambodia: A brief intro to a number of the Kingdom’s coworking and shared-office businesses
- “National Bank of Cambodia has its job cut out in solving multiple problems including low financial inclusion and countless payment app providers. Is Project Bakong the tool that fixes this?”
- ICYMI: Cambodia’s Smart Axiata Digital Innovation Fund backed BanhJi, fintech for MSMEs, and Thailand’s DRVR fleet analytics software provider
- Cambodia: Angkor 500 Ideation Incubator Programme applications close December 31st, a 500 Startups, Khmer Enterprise and Gov’t initiative
- Cambodia: Reverse Pitch Day applications close January 15th, run by Techo Startup Centre to have institutions pitch problems to solution-makers
- An intro to the 10 startups selected for Habitat For Humanity’s ShelterTech accelerator, working to address housing livability and affordability
Asia’s startup news today
Startup News Asia’s all-day news updates on technology, startups and VC funding, looking at 17 primary locations: