Cambodia’s startup news from August 2020
The tech news collection below is drawn from online coverage of Cambodia’s technology, startup and venture capital funding news across August of 2020, as covered in English-language media.
Cambodia’s startup news items here are a capture of the headlines; each headline is linked to the news article behind each Cambodian startup headline, providing an at-a-glance view of recent Cambodian startup news, and also to instantly read the articles that are of most interest.
Our monthly news collections are drawn from Startup News Asia’s daily startup news updates – delivered on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and by app – which gather technology news from across 17 locations across Asia and the Indo-Pacific.
- Cambodia: A look at the factors around the Kingdom’s anticipated tech boom, including a huge under-25 population and an unbanked population estimated at 78%
- Cambodia: A look ahead to the Kingdom’s inaugural participation in the global She Loves Tech competition – applications close August 31st
- Cambodia: Clik fintech raises $3.7M, SE Asia’s largest seed round in mobile payments, loyalty programs, data visualisation, business intelligence and cloud services
- Cambodia: A video-based snapshot of some of the Kingdom’s startup and tech news headlines
- Cambodia: An intro to WeMall, online platform boosting Cambodian women’s products locally and to the outside world
- Cambodia: Khmer Enterprise, unit of gov’t Entrepreneurship Development Fund, opens applications for KE Assistance Package second round for SMEs and startups
- A brief look at the winners of the Cambodia ICT Awards 2020 and Cambodia Women in Technology 2020 awards
- Cambodia: How SHE Investments supports women-led businesses through Covid-19, partnering in Youth Business International’s Rapid Response and Recovery Programme
- Cambodia: ABA Bank and Techo Startup Center ink MOU around development of fintech, startup and innovation ecosystems, and boosting ABA Bank’s PayWay solutions
- Cambodia: Mojob launches on-demand handyman mobile app, connecting customers and service professionals
In Other news
Other subject-specific news from across Asia-Pacific:
Asia’s tech news, daily
To stay up-to-the-minute with ongoing daily updates:
• follow @wadekwright on Twitter
• follow Startup Asia News on Facebook
• follow our LinkedIn startup news updates
• or install the Startup News Asia Android app