A very brief round-up of Myanmar’s tech, startup and funding news from November 2019, as covered online in English-language media.
- Myanmar: Yangon makes it onto top-10 list of cities friendliest to female tech founders
- A look at why and how women are driving Myanmar’s IT sector growth
- Myanmar: Kone Si on-demand trucking startup gains funding
- Myanmar: Dinger unified payment solution for mobile wallets gains funding, partnership with wallet provider, and likely agreements with 2 mobile wallet firms
- Myanmar: Phandeeyar startup incubator in talks to raise capital externally for the first time, via limited partners
- Myanmar: HydroPlant startup partnered by AEG Agriculture to provide smart sensor-collected info on weather, soil conditions and more