A brief round-up of Sri Lanka’s startup news from July 2019.
- Sri Lanka: A look at the benefits likely to spring from the recently-unveiled SLASSCOM AI Policy, and partnership with AWS Educate
- Sri Lanka: UNDP and Citi Foundation partner on youth entrepreneurship via Youth Co:Lab Technopreneurship for Social Change Programme
- Helios P2P, Sri Lanka’s first peer-to-peer lending platform, secures second-round funding from John Keells X corporate accelerator
- Sri Lanka: HackX 2019 Inter-University Startup Challenge registrations set to open late July
- Sri Lanka: PickMe ride-hail startup moves into food delivery with launch of PickMe Food
Each month, Startup News Asia also delivers technology-specific summaries for the month past: