Philippines: Press Releases
The Philippines newswire press feed featured below allows Startup News Asia to provide ongoing updates around Filipino startups and technology-related developments in The Philippines.
This complements Startup News Asia’s focus on technology journalism and Filipino startup news by adding those developments that may not have yet hit the headlines, or that occupy a tech startup niche that a media outlet may not have dedicated space for.
- Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista recognize 5 SM Companies for best customer service
- Ten SM companies honored for excellence in Corporate Governance
- ATRAM Announces Partnership with Pru Life UK
- SM hikes dividend payout to shareholders on favorable full year performance
- SM Investments sustains growth momentum
- SMIC receives approval to acquire Philippine Geothermal Production Company (PGPC)
- DracooMaster & No. 1 Asian Cosplayer Collaborated MV Goes Viral, Netizens: Too Cute to Resist
- yoboo Launched New Nursing Pad and Entered Southeast Asian Market
- coocaa & Skyworth in 2021: An Unstoppable TV Brand in Southeast Asia
- Gaabor Held Its First Quarter Market Meeting in the Asia-Pacific region
- yoboo Launches New Products of Mother & Baby Series in Southeast Asia Market
- Wider digital ecosystem fuels PLDT, Paymaya
- Finalist teams for "2021 Asia Super Team：Future Land" are here!
- PLDT to build world-class 'hyperscaler' data center facility, a first in the Philippines
- Ayala commits to achieve net zero by 2050
PR Newswire is a leading global provider of news distribution and earned media software and services.
PR Newswire Asia currently operates out of 9 locations in the Asia-Pacific region.