Japan: startup Press releases
The Japan newswire press feed featured below allows Startup News Asia to provide ongoing updates around Japan’s startups and technology-related developments in Japan.
This complements Startup News Asia’s focus on technology journalism and Japanese startup news by adding those developments that may not have yet hit the headlines, or that occupy a tech startup niche that a media outlet may not have dedicated space for.
- Akari Nibu of Japanese idol-group Hinatazaka46 joins the voice cast of theatrical animation "DEEMO THE MOVIE" and the official Japanese title is announced
- GA technologies Recognized for Second Straight Year as One of Japan's "Great Place to Work"
- Alternative meat startup Next Meats Co., Ltd and microalgae biotech company euglena Co., launch "NEXT Euglena Yakiniku EX" containing microalgae
- KLab to Develop a New Game Based on TV Anime "Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?" for Worldwide Distribution
- GA technologies launches "RENOSY WORK," Vision and Data Driven, Work-Style design for Workplace
- Japan's ARM Co. Launches "ARMCODE1," AI for Full Automation of NC Programming, for Limited Sales Abroad
- Coolmic Launches "Coolmic Unlimited", a Monthly Subscription Membership Program to Maximize the Fun of Online Comic Reading Experience
- "If You Don't Shoot the Arrow, It Doesn't Hit the Target"--Interview with WPI-MANA Researcher
- Exclusive Online "Ninja" Training Experience with "Ninjutsu Sensei" from Odawara, Japan
- iQIYI's Hit Suspense Drama "The Bad Kids" to Premiere in Japan in 2021
- Sport Brings "New Rays of Light" amidst COVID-19, Say Interviewees Relayed through "PLAY TRUE Relay" by JADA
- "Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2021" Matsui Whisky awarded "Best Japanese Single Cask Of The Year 2021"
- JinkoSolar Supports Japan's Largest Oil Refiner to Build Gas Station PV Power Plant in Japan
- Enfusion Partners with Tokyo Metropolitan Government to Grow Japan's Hedge Fund Market
- Infoblox Appoints George Chang as Vice President of Sales to Accelerate Growth in the Asia-Pacific Region
PR Newswire is a leading global provider of news distribution and earned media software and services.
PR Newswire Asia currently operates out of 9 locations in the Asia-Pacific region.