India: Press releases
The Indian newswire press feed featured below allows Startup News Asia to provide ongoing updates around India’s startups and technology-related developments in India.
This complements Startup News Asia’s focus on technology journalism and India’s startup news by adding those developments that may not have yet hit the headlines, or that occupy a tech startup niche that a media outlet may not have dedicated space for.
- Forrester's India 2020 Customer Experience Index: Most Brands Delivered Good Experiences Despite The Pandemic; Lack Of Differentiation Persists
- Lemnisk Unveils Significant Platform Enhancements
- Nitin Gadkari Inaugurates VVDN's Global Innovation Park (Technology Innovation, Engineering and Manufacturing Hub) at Manesar in India; PM Narendra Modi Sent his Best Wishes
- SecurityHQ, Formerly Known as Si Consult, Reveals New Brand Identity
- Huobi Global Announces Exclusive and Lowest Fee Rate Bands for India Crypto Spot Trading Market
- LTI to Launch Accelerated Migration Program for SAP-Based Enterprises With Amazon Web Services
- Demand for niche tech skills remains strong in India despite economic slowdown due to COVID-19
- LTI Introduces SafeRadius, a Return-to-Work App to Ensure Employee Safety
- Infosys Launches 'Return to Workplace' Solutions to Help Enterprises Build Safe, Nurturing and Resilient Workplaces
- Panacea Biotec and Refana Announce Landmark Collaboration for COVID-19 Vaccine
- Microland's IIoT Prowess Gains PTC's Global System Integrator Status
PR Newswire is a leading global provider of news distribution and earned media software and services.
PR Newswire Asia currently operates out of 9 locations in the Asia-Pacific region.