China: Press releases
The China newswire press feed featured below allows Startup News Asia to provide ongoing updates around China’s startups and technology-related developments in China.
This complements Startup News Asia’s focus on technology journalism and China’s startup news by adding those developments that may not have yet hit the headlines, or that occupy a tech startup niche that a media outlet may not have dedicated space for.
- CGTN: TCM continues to play significant role in treating COVID-19
- EVE Energy Bags ASPICE CL2 Automotive Certification for Battery Management System
- Announcing the 'Best Workplaces™ in Greater China 2022' List by Great Place to Work®
- CHiQ Awarded International Accolades for Its Strong Brand Power
- ZVISION Announces NVIDIA Isaac Sim Robotics Platform Support to Empower Powerful Tools for Industrial Sensing
- C-Pop Artist Chenyu Hua's New Album Won NetEase Cloud Music's Best-selling Digital Album of 2022 With Over 760,000 Copies Sold
- CGTN: CMG president sends New Year greetings to overseas audiences
- CGTN: China monitors coronavirus mutations to adjust COVID-19 response
- CGTN: China will continue to contribute to global peace and development in connected world
- CGTN: Xi Jinping salutes ordinary people's extraordinary efforts in New Year Address
- Superior Results Of The Comparative Study Of The Company's Recombinant Two-Component COVID-19 Vaccine ReCOV As Compared To International Mainstream mRNA Vaccine
- CGTN: 'New Approaches': Hospitals gear up to prioritize COVID-19 patients
- Sharing new opportunities in the digital economy - LianLian DigiTech appeared at the First Global Digital Trade Expo
- Trip.com Group launches travel revival plan to reconnect Chinese travellers with global destinations
- CZUR Announces Christmas Deal for Its Smart Overhead Book and Document Scanners
PR Newswire is a leading global provider of news distribution and earned media software and services.
PR Newswire Asia currently operates out of 9 locations in the Asia-Pacific region.