China: Press releases
The China newswire press feed featured below allows Startup News Asia to provide ongoing updates around China’s startups and technology-related developments in China.
This complements Startup News Asia’s focus on technology journalism and China’s startup news by adding those developments that may not have yet hit the headlines, or that occupy a tech startup niche that a media outlet may not have dedicated space for.
- TÜV Rheinland Technical Expert Dr. Christos Monokroussos Wins the "IEC 1906 Award"
- "Coffee Matters" Praised for Telling China's Poverty Relief Story Well
- GLOW SHENZHEN 2020 opens: an exploration of art by the Chinese "city of technology"
- TCSA Presents Groundbreaking "National Data Brain" Concept at Special Conference Hosted by the SCO Secretariat
- Xinhua Silk Road: SCO Secretariat, TCSA jointly host "National Data Brain" Summit
- SCO Secretariat, TSCA jointly host "National Data Brain" Summit
- Xiaobai Maimai Joins Leading Industry Associations to Formulate "Social e-Commerce Enterprise Operational Service Standards"
- FII Institute Unveils the 4th Edition of the Future Investment Initiative held under the theme of "The Neo-Renaissance" - A multi-hub conference on the rebirth of the global economy
- Luokung Announces EMG Awarded Exclusive 2020 Golden Globe Award for its "HD Map" Functionality
- JIECANG Garners Sole Industry Selection at Inaugural "Future Factory" Conference
- New Vision Display awarded "Best Customer Focus Product Launch (Asia Region)" by Visteon Corporation
- Tuya Smart and Gartner Released the"2021 Global AIoT Developers Ecosystem White Paper"
- PickU Corp Announces Festive "PickUChristmas" Online Party Launch Today
- "2048" Featuring Sanqin Culture Sweeps Across Social Media
- Westwin Wins "Top Ten Global Marketing Service Platforms" Award at 2020 Summit
PR Newswire is a leading global provider of news distribution and earned media software and services.
PR Newswire Asia currently operates out of 9 locations in the Asia-Pacific region.