China: Press releases
The China newswire press feed featured below allows Startup News Asia to provide ongoing updates around China’s startups and technology-related developments in China.
This complements Startup News Asia’s focus on technology journalism and China’s startup news by adding those developments that may not have yet hit the headlines, or that occupy a tech startup niche that a media outlet may not have dedicated space for.
- Xinhua Silk Road: China Yangzhou hails contracting of RMB100 bln inv't projects at "Flowery March" festival Sun
- PHBS Research Finds Fund Managers with "Skin in the Game" Benefits Investors More
- GAC Tech Day Showcases Exciting New Developments
- HAI ROBOTICS, the Shenzhen-based ACR pioneer, receives IFOY AWARD 2021 "Best in Intralogistics" certificates
- Tencent Music Entertainment Group Launches Charity Album "Stars and Wishes" on World Autism Awareness Day
- "Opera Life of Shaanxi" Stunning the World, Creative Marketing Presenting the Charming Arts of Shaanxi
- WiMi Announces that its Holographic AR Product "WiMi HoloAR HUD" Has Been Approved by the FCC to Enter the U.S. Market
- Xiaobai Miamai Contributed to the Drafting of "Social e-Commerce Enterprise Operational Service Standards", Officially Launched by CATIS in February 2021
- Ruhnn Sets Record Date for Dissemination of Transaction Statement for "Going Private" Transaction
- Microland features in IAOP's "The Global Outsourcing 100" list
- DFRobot's HuskyLens, an AI Vision Sensor, included in the "forget-me-not" for Alzheimer's patients
- "Horizontally to the Side, Vertically to the End": Establishing a Large Pattern of Poverty Alleviation Through Science and Technology
- SOS Limited Responds to Misleading "Short and Distort" Allegations
- 2021 GAC MOTOR International Distributor Conference Was Conducted Online, Kicks off With Theme - "Together, Go Better"
- Dada Group's JDDJ Strengthens Partnership with G-super to Launch "Super Merchant Day" with New Sales Records
PR Newswire is a leading global provider of news distribution and earned media software and services.
PR Newswire Asia currently operates out of 9 locations in the Asia-Pacific region.