Australia: Press releases
The Australian newswire press feed featured below allows Startup News Asia to provide ongoing updates around Australian startups and technology-related developments in Australia.
This complements Startup News Asia’s focus on technology journalism and Australian startup news by adding those developments that may not have yet hit the headlines, or that occupy a tech startup niche that a media outlet may not have dedicated space for.
- Leonardo Invests in Apromore to advance AI-Driven, Open-Source Process Mining Technology
- Open-source process mining vendor Apromore raises AU$6.84 million in Series A funding
- InstaReM expands fintech solution that helps SMBs improve cashflow to Australia
- Infoblox Appoints George Chang as Vice President of Sales to Accelerate Growth in the Asia-Pacific Region
- SecurityHQ, Formerly Known as Si Consult, Reveals New Brand Identity
- Viasat's Real-Time Earth Ground Station Now Open in Australia
- Sweeping Workplace Changes Expected in a Post-pandemic World, Says Research From The Adecco Group
- Dense Air Partners With Spark to Enhance Mobile Broadband Services in New Zealand
- Klarna and Universal Music keep track of Australia's lockdown buying habits with pop parody.
- Infinity Capital Group Acquires Substantial Stake in Ultima United Limited as part of its Asia-Pacific Expansion Plan
- Nintex Announces 2020 Partner Award Program Finalists
- ShipStation Integrates with Aramex Australia to Enhance Australian Shipping Capabilities
- Checkout.com Triples Valuation to $5.5bn in Series B Fundraise
- UnionPay International Extends Service Reach to Help Cardholders in Australia Stay Safe During Covid-19 Outbreak
- Reistone Announces First Patient Dosed in a Phase II Global Study of SHR0302 JAK Inhibitor for Alopecia Areata
PR Newswire is a leading global provider of news distribution and earned media software and services.
PR Newswire Asia currently operates out of 9 locations in the Asia-Pacific region.