Australia: Press releases
The Australian newswire press feed featured below allows Startup News Asia to provide ongoing updates around Australian startups and technology-related developments in Australia.
This complements Startup News Asia’s focus on technology journalism and Australian startup news by adding those developments that may not have yet hit the headlines, or that occupy a tech startup niche that a media outlet may not have dedicated space for.
- Crazy Domains Launches "Your Business is Better Off Online" - Confronting the Challenges 1.2 million Australian SMBs Face Today
- Microland features in IAOP's "The Global Outsourcing 100" list
- World's First 24-Hour Global Venture Investor Conference "Emergence 2021" to launch on Friday 5 March 2021
- Apptio is the First Technology Business Management Vendor to Undergo "PROTECTED" Assessment Through the Information Security Registered Assessors Program (IRAP)
- Mandurah says "We want retail hours reform"
- TMGM Enters Sports Arena With Australian Open Sponsorship
- Ingersoll Rand Awards $150 Million Equity Grant to Global Workforce; Grant Value Equal to 20% of An Employee's Annual Base Cash Compensation*
- Citi announces speaker line-up for Australia's largest Investment Conference
- Leonardo Invests in Apromore to advance AI-Driven, Open-Source Process Mining Technology
- Open-source process mining vendor Apromore raises AU$6.84 million in Series A funding
- InstaReM expands fintech solution that helps SMBs improve cashflow to Australia
- Infoblox Appoints George Chang as Vice President of Sales to Accelerate Growth in the Asia-Pacific Region
- SecurityHQ, Formerly Known as Si Consult, Reveals New Brand Identity
- Viasat's Real-Time Earth Ground Station Now Open in Australia
- Sweeping Workplace Changes Expected in a Post-pandemic World, Says Research From The Adecco Group
PR Newswire is a leading global provider of news distribution and earned media software and services.
PR Newswire Asia currently operates out of 9 locations in the Asia-Pacific region.