asia’s TECH scene in Q4 2022
October, November & December
The technology news collections below are, obviously, quarterly round-ups built from Startup News Asia’s monthly news summaries.
Q4 in Asia saw developments in Taiwan‘s semiconductor industry, changes in cryptocurrency regulation in Australia, increasing sanctions on China‘s technology firms in the wake of security issues, drones-based defense moves in South Korea following North Korean incursions, and more.
To provide ‘quicker’ updates, we also produce and deliver weekly email newsletters outlining the past 7 days’ technology news from across Asia, which themselves are drawn from our ongoing daily news updates which go out via social media and mobile app.
- Australia’s tech news: 4th quarter 2022
- Cambodian tech snapshot: Q4 2022
- China’s tech headlines: 4th quarter 2022
- Japan’s technology news: 4th quarter 2022
- South Korea tech news: 4th quarter 2022
- Malaysia’s startup news: 4th quarter 2022
- Myanmar snapshot: 4th quarter 2022
- New Zealand tech: Q4, 4th quarter 2022
- Philippines’ startups: 4th quarter 2022
- Sri Lanka tech snapshot: 4th quarter 2022
- Singapore’s tech headlines: Q4 2022
- Taiwan’s tech news: 4th quarter 2022
Startup News Asia’s daily updates go out on a variety of channels – mobile app, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn – but we also deliver weekly tech news e-newsletters via Substack and LinkedIn.
For a look at things in Asia, tech and beyond in a larger context, you should read the less-regular but equally thought-provoking Need To Know Now newsletter.