The September 2022 month-end snapshot of the Philippines’ startup news from Startup News Asia.
This month’s Philippines startup news snapshot covers the upcoming Philippine Blockchain Week, the growth of Filipino cloud kitchen market share across Asia, courier and delivery aggregation technology, and more.
Items below are a selection of the Philippines’ startup news headlines, each linked to the article behind it, online and in full – one click to the Filipino startup news you’re looking for.
- Philippines: Draper Startup House Manila launches Meta Manila as part of Artist Collective program for emerging Web3 artists
- Philippines: Shipmates raises $2.2M, streamlining deliveries and order fulfilment by consolidating several couriers into one platform, with online sellers booking couriers through the Shipmates app
- Download: ‘The Future of Corporate Innovation in the Philippines’ from Embiggen Consulting (pdf)
- Philippines: An intro to MooMart, online market allowing farmers of any scale to sell produce directly to consumers, from households to businesses, side-stepping middlemen and resellers
- Philippines: GCash app to offer stock trading in move Philippine Stock Exchange hopes will be a game changer for the local equities market, growing GCash from payments app to wider finance platform
- Philippines: CloudEats ‘cloud kitchens’ startup in the Philippines and Vietnam, raises $7M Series A extension with digitization of food services, looking at Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia entry in 2023
- Philippine Blockchain Week 2022 set for Nov 28th to Dec 4th with speakers from Animoca Brands, Pentas, UnionBank and more
- Vietnam and The Philippines take top spots in Chainalysis report on global cryptocurrency adoption, with Asia and emerging markets leading overall