The March 2022 month-end snapshot of South Korea’s startup and technology news headlines, from Startup News Asia.
South Korean tech news items here were drawn from our daily tech news feeds, which also cover the wider South and Southeast Asian tech and startup space. News updates go out across Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, and to our mobile app readers; and, less often, we post digests via Medium, e-newsletter and on YouTube.
- FoodTech: CJ CheilJedang partners KCell Biosciences for cell culture facility in South Korea, set to be the second-largest capacity for cell culture medium production in APAC
- South Korea: An intro to Avikus, working on navigational systems for self-driving boats, from large commercial vessels to small recreational craft
- South Korea: A brief intro to 20 of the more active venture capital and private equity firms in the country, based on 4 key factors
- North Korea: ‘Mapping DPRK Cyber Threat Groups to Government Organizations’ – an assessment from Mandiant
- Vietnam: South Korea’s Naver tech giant opens programming center in Ho Chi Minh City as part of its ‘Global AI R&D Belt’ technology initiative
You can also get all-day Startup News Asia updates: