Tech headlines, New Zealand
February 2022’s New Zealand tech summary provides readers with an at-a-glance read of the month’s tech headlines, focusing on New Zealand’s tech startups and venture capital movements, and also providing links to relevant NZ-focused reports and downloads.
New Zealand’s startup news headlines for February 2022 are listed individually here; each headline links straight to the article behind it, providing 1-click access to the NZ tech news that you want to read.
See the links at the foot of the page for Startup News Asia’s daily feeds on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, mobile app, Instagram and beyond.
- New Zealand: Protag raises NZ$1M with smart ear tag sensors for the dairy industry, allowing farmers to continuously monitor an animal’s health, location, grazing and more
- New Zealand: Natural Abundance launches NFT-based one-of-a-kind set of 200 collectible packets, each one containing digital art minted on the Ethereum blockchain
- New Zealand: A look at Croptide, agritech startup which recently raised $1M pre-seed funding with system including sensors that transmit plant water health to farmer’s phones
- A brief intro to how New Zealand’s Starboard Maritime Intelligence space tech helps Australian Fisheries Mgmt Authority to identify illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing activities
- New Zealand’s LawVu partners Australia’s Law Squared for cloud-based platform for in-house legal teams, streamlining and integrating working processes and systems
Hit the links below to get today’s tech startup news from across Asia, and beyond, on your preferred platform.