Sri Lanka’s tech news in June
Sri Lanka’s tech news headlines in June 2021 covered areas including: PwC survey results on boosting startup opportunities; national digital literacy initiatives; a new, startup-friendly credit scoring framework; the Digital Outlook Sri Lanka Market Insight report; and more.
Click the news headlines below to read each Sri Lanka-focused tech news item in full, online, free.
You’ll also get Sri Lanka’s tech news all day in Startup News Asia updates via mobile app and social media
- Sri Lanka: Digital Outlook Sri Lanka 2021 – Annual Market Insight Report, available to download now from Asia Pacific Institute of Digital Marketing (pdf)
- Sri Lanka: National Development Bank selects Axion to deploy OneConnect artificial intelligence-driven video know-your-customer tech
- Sri Lanka: ICTA and PwC introduce new credit evaluation framework to aid tech startups and existing firms access funding
- Sri Lanka: Lankan Angel Network, country’s largest angel investor network, appointed as Entrepreneurship World Cup National Organizer for Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka: PayMedia fintech startup secures LKR 85M loan from NDB in part due to funding access provided by new, startup-friendly credit scoring framework
- Sri Lanka: Digital for Everyone National initiative launches to enhance digital literacy among citizens
- Sri Lanka: Gov’t Info-comms agency ICTA and PwC unveil findings of recent survey revolving around themes presented by ‘Towards a Startup Friendly Government’
- Sri Lanka: Results report of recent ICTA and PwC Sri Lanka survey ‘Towards A Startup Friendly Government – Accelerating Startup Growth’ available to download (pdf)
Startup News Asia mobile app – boosting the signal on Asia’s tech news, daily – get the app on Google Play:
ASIA’S startup NEWS today, ON SOCIAL MEDIA
You can alternatively get our all-day tech news on social media:
And connect with our founder on LinkedIn to expand your professional networks: