Tech startup news: Myanmar
Myanmar’s tech startup news in January 2021 covered items including speculation around cryptocurrency benefits, digital banking, education technology and more.
Each item listed is a Myanmar-focused technology-related news headline; each is linked to the free-to-read online article or report behind that headline, hosted on the news site that reported the item and provided the tech news coverage.
The January 2021 startup news collection for Myanmar provides Startup News Asia’s readers with 2 things instantly:
- a single-page, at-a-glance overview of developments in Myanmar’s tech spaces in January 2021, providing you with a quick reference look at overall activity levels; and
- instant, one-click access to Myanmar-focused tech and startup news, articles and reports behind each headline, letting you focus on specific subjects, technologies and developments.
- An interview intro to the founder of Momolay media content platform and Kyarley baby products e-commerce platform, on Myanmar’s challenges and opportunities
- ICYMI: The Myanmar Consumer Survey – Poised for take-off, via Deloitte
- An overview of KBZ Bank’s digital activities through 2020, focusing on KBZPay mobile wallet and its use in social aid
- An overview of the country’s edtech sector and selected startups working in education apps, online learning, schools management and more
- ICYMI: Myanmar Mobile Network Experience Report – October 2020
- An overview of how Myanmar could benefit from cryptocurrencies
More Myanmar technology news
Today’s tech news across Asia
To be kept up-to-date with an all-day feed of technology and startup news from across 17 primary jurisdictions across Asia and the Indo-Pacific, your first stop should be the Startup News Asia mobile app:
Asia’s tech news on social media
You can also get all-day startup news updates from us: