Startup news: Hong Kong
Hong Kong’s technology and startup news in February 20201 touched on items across a range of subjects, including social enterprizes, cell-based food developments, human resources technology and women-focused venture capital.
Items listed below are China’s tech and startup news headlines; each news headline links directly to a free-to-read, online article for that headline, available to read in full online. In this way, Startup News Asia’s readers get 2 things instantly:
- an at-a-glance overview of China’s technology news for the month, February 2021; and
- one-click access to full background on the China tech news that interests you most.
- Hong Kong: OnTheList launches Phenix mobile platform, helping F&B firms turn surplus food into income by allowing customers to purchase food otherwise going to waste
- Download: The state of social enterprise in Hong Kong – a report from the British Council (pdf)
- ICYMI: Hong Kong’s Social Enterprise Directory, a reference for responsible consumption across gov’t departments, public organizations, NGOs, corporations and beyond
- Hong Kong: Avant cell-based seafood startup adds skincare industry focus with cultivated marine protein, aiming for cruelty-free cosmetic use
- Singapore’s women-focused VC firm, Her Capital, makes inaugural investment in Hong Kong’s Neufast video interviewing HR startup
- ICYMI: A brief mention for the 25 winners of the recent UNWTO SDGs Global Startup Competition, including startups from Malaysia, Singapore, India and Hong Kong
Asia’s tech news, today
All-day news updates on tech, startup and funding across 17 locations across South & SE Asia and the Indo-Pacific:
Startup News Asia mobile app