A snapshot of Vietnam’s tech startup news from December 2021, drawn from online coverage of Vietnam’s startup scene. Headlines here give an overview of developments in Vietnam’s tech spaces, touching on digital payments in Vietnam, education-tech in online learning, blockchain-based gaming, and more.
And to get tech news updates from across Asia-Pacific via social media, mobile app, Instagram and more, check Startup News Asia’s channels.
- Vietnam: Bizzi takes Digital Transformation Award 2021 from Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Singapore and Deloitte with accounts-payable automation systems
- Vietnam: A brief intro to the winners of the National Innovative Technopreneur Contest, set to represent Vietnam at next year’s Startup World Cup
- Vietnam: OnMic voice-chat and streaming platform backed by Touchstone Partners with no-frills community focus
- Vietnam: Japan’s Netstars and local fintech Momo partner to push QR-driven non-cash payment services and digital merchant tools for grocery stores in Vietnam
- Vietnam: Kilo gains $5M pre-Series A funding with B2B e-commerce platform focusing on MSMEs
- Vietnam: Homebase proptech firm raises $30M in part from Y Combinator, acting as a real estate co-investor, buying property with clients who lodge a 20% deposit
- Vietnam: CoderSchool secures $2.6M pre-Series A with online coding course platform, seeing opportunity in Vietnam’s IT talent demand increasing by 47% a year
- Vietnam: Medigo e-pharmacy startup gains $1M Touchstone Partners VC firm with network of over 200 medical institutions across 3 major cities
- Vietnam: Sipher raises $6.8M with PC-based blockchain game, looking to add NFTs and decentralized finance components
Startup News Asia’s other editions go out on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, and by mobile app, e-newsletter and in Medium.
Hit the links below to get today’s tech startup news from across Asia, and beyond, on your preferred platform.