The Cambodian startup news headlines collected here were drawn from online media coverage of Cambodia’s tech startup and funding news across September 2020.
Items listed give an overview of Cambodia’s startup news headlines; each Cambodian startup news headline is hyperlinked to the online article behind the headline, providing an at-a-glance understanding of recent developments in Cambodia’s startup ecosystem, and also allowing you to instantly read those articles that interest you most.
Our monthly news collections are drawn from Startup News Asia’s daily startup news updates – delivered on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and via mobile app – which collect technology news across 17 locations in Asia and across the Indo-Pacific.
- Cambodia: Program Lead position opens for applications with 500 Startups in Phnom Penh to manage Cambodia-specific 500 Nagas programs
- Securities and Exchange Commission of Cambodia awards Fund Management Licence to SME-focused OBOR Management VC firm and fund manager
- Cambodia: She Loves Tech Cambodia 2020 finalists announced, 8 startups moving on to the competition finals on October 9th
- Ecothon Cambodia set to run online October 13-16, applications closing September 27, seeking solutions around sustainable Consumption and production
- Cambodia: Government to route all web traffic through ‘national internet gateway’, in implementation likely to be a China-style censorship firewall
- ICYMI: Cambodia Fintech Association and Cambodia Association of Finance & Technology merged, consolidating membership and opportunities
- Cambodia: Techo Startup Centre and Association of Banks in Cambodia sign MOU on cooperation to promote financial technology systems in the Kingdom
Startup news daily
Our monthly news collections are drawn from Startup News Asia’s daily startup news updates – delivered on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and via mobile app – which collect technology news across 17 locations in Asia and the Indo-Pacific.
For a bullet-point overview of our channels:
Startup News Asia quick links