Malaysia’s tech startup news: October 2020
The Malaysian tech startup news headlines listed below were collected from online press coverage of Malaysia’s tech startup and VC news items reported across October 2020.
The Malaysia-focused startup news headline listed are linked, and will take you to the full online news articles behind each headline, giving readers a one-page overview of Malaysia’s startup-related activities in October 2020, whilst also giving readers one-click access to articles behind any of the news headlines featured.
The Malaysian startup news items listed here provide a deliberately broad look at Malaysia’s recent startup news, and can cover anything – a Malaysian startup launching a product or service, right through to a large-scale tech development that impacts on Malaysia generally. Similarly, articles might look at startup-focused legislation, or simply provide an introductory look at a Malaysian tech startup.
- Malaysia: A collection of the country’s third quarter tech, startup and funding news, gathering items reported in July, August and September
- Malaysia: Youbeli e-commerce firm partners Taiwan’s PChomeSEA e-commerce platform for cross-border shopping, adding access to 5M products
- Malaysia: HealthMetrics corporate healthcare benefits and wellness management platform raises $5M
- Malaysia: A brief look at recently-launched Gojo, ride-hailing app and driver platform
- Malaysia: Nikahsatu wedding solutions platform raises seed funding from 500 Startups, providing one-stop shop including wedding financing
- Malaysia: Customs Department adopts blockchain-backed TradeLens platform to modernise shipping-related processes
- Singapore’s LuneX Ventures blockchain and cryptocurrency fund opens opportunity for Malaysia’s blockchain startups to apply for growth funding
- Malaysia: TECHFEST Live 2020 virtual conference set for November 18-20, delivered from Penang
Today’s startup news
Get all-day news updates from Startup News Asia on tech, startup and VC news from across Asia and Oceania, alongside interesting tech news from the wider world, with the links below.
• On Twitter •
• On LinkedIn •
• On Facebook •
• Mobile app •