Thailand’s tech startup news
Thailand startup news snapshot: November 2020
The Thailand tech startup news snapshot here gives a brief selection of headlines, gathered from news platforms, journalists and tech sources covering Thailand’s tech startups across November 2020.
The individual Thai startup news headlines each connect online readers to the news articles behind each Thai startup news headline, giving Startup News Asia’s readers 2 things: a quick-reference overview of monthly developments in Thailand’s startup scene; and connections to the full details behind each headline, as contained in each online news article.
Startup News Asia’s Thailand snapshots give readers a regular, monthly briefing on Thailand’s tech startup news (in a given month), and provide, wherever possible, overseas technology news relevant to Thailand alongside domestic Thai tech startup news.
- Download: An intro to each of the 30 startups selected for the RISE Global Accelerator Program 2020 intake
- Thailand: Eden Agritech takes win at Asian Entrepreneurship Awards 2020 with solution to maintain food quality and extend shelf life
- Thailand: Krungthai Bank launches Infinitas R&D firm for digital innovation in financial products to further digitize more than 40M customers
- Thailand: Huawei to invest $23M in building its 3rd data centre in the country
- Thailand: FinVest online wealth management platform for retail investors launched by partnership between Kasikornbank and Singapore subsidiary of China’s Lufax
Asia’s startup news, TODAY
All-day tech and startup news updates from Startup News Asia covering South and Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand, along with technology news items from the wider world:
• On Twitter •
• On LinkedIn •
• On Facebook •
• Mobile app •