Taiwan’s tech startup news
Taiwan tech news snapshot: November 2020
The Taiwan tech startup news snapshot below provides a brief selection of headlines, drawn from online news platforms, journalists and technology sources covering Taiwan’s startups in November 2020.
The individual Taiwanese startup news headlines each connect readers to the online news article behind each headline, giving Startup News Asia’s readers 2 things: a quick-reference overview of recent developments in Taiwan’s startup ecosystem; and connections to the full information – the articles – for each headline.
Startup News Asia’s Taiwan snapshots give a regular, monthly and brief-but-broad look at Taiwan’s startup news in a given month, and provide, where possible, overseas technology news relevant to Taiwan alongside domestic Taiwanese startup news.
- Taiwan: An overview of IoT Service Hub, boosting more than 300 startup teams since establishment with combined coworking, accelerator and incubator functions
- Taiwan: Sparklabs Taipei unveils 8 startups graduating from the latest batch, working in cross-border payments, logistics, blockchain and more
- Taiwan: A brief snapshot of the country’s recent tech and startup news headlines, linked for instant online reading and QR coded for printing and offline reading
- Taiwan: A look at the AsiaRocks element of upcoming Meet Taipei 2020 Startup Festival, gathering APAC’s ecosystem builders to provide startups with gateways to Asia’s markets
- Taiwan: A look at the Taiwan schedule for Global Entrepreneurship Week, including APEC Women-Led Start-Up Accelerator Forum and more
- Taiwan: Techstars Startup Week Taipei set for November 15-21 – here’s a brief schedule
- An intro to vTaiwan, online-offline consultation process bringing together gov’t ministries, representatives, scholars, experts, business, civil society and citizens
- Taiwan: A look at the recent SparkLabs Taipei demo day and the startups that presented, working in blockchain, e-commerce, 5G technology and more
- Taiwan Semiconductor to build semiconductor factory in Phoenix, Arizona, creating near 2000 jobs over 5 years
- A look at some of Taiwan’s solutions focused on bricks-and-mortar shops, from firms using AI, IoT and more to integrate the offline and online worlds
- Taiwan: A brief intro to the 20 early-stage startups selected for AppWorks accelerator’s virtual showcase
- Taiwan: An intro to the 20 SEA startups that presented in AppWorks Accelerator’s first online showcase, working in payments tech, education, AI and more
Asia’s startup news, TODAY
All-day tech and startup news updates from Startup News Asia covering South and Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand, along with technology news items from the wider world:
• On Twitter •
• On LinkedIn •
• On Facebook •
• Mobile app •