Linked below are a brief snapshot of Vietnam’s startup news headlines from July 2020
Each headline details a Vietnam-focused startup news item, with each headline linked to its full online news article.
Each article touches on Vietnam’s startup space in some way, ranging from coverage of a single Vietnam startup to developments around a specific technology in Vietnam; a Vietnamese startup winning a pitch competition, or the Vietnam launch of a mobile payments app from overseas, to illustrate the difference.
This provides Startup News Asia readers with two things:
a quick overview of Vietnam’s startup news and a one-click way to get full information on a particular Vietnam-focused startup news item.
- Vietnam: A brief intro to the 3 startups graduating from VIISA batch 7, working on tourism mapping, remote healthcare and employee training
- Vietnam: Ministry of Info Comms and state-owned Viettel telco launch Viet Solutions 2020, a global contest for digital innovation
- Vietnam: 2020 edition of Smart City Asia forum and exhibition set for Ho Chi Minh City, 3-5 September
- Vietnam: An interview intro to UPGen, coworking brand now with 18 locations across Southeast Asia
- A brief intro to 3 agri-tech startups working on solutions in Cambodia, Brunei and Vietnam
- India’s Zeta fintech startup expands neo-bank platform-as-a-service to The Philippines and Vietnam
ASIA’S TECH NEWS today
To stay up-to-the-minute with ongoing daily updates:
• follow @wadekwright on Twitter
• follow Startup News Asia on Facebook
• follow our LinkedIn news updates
• or install the Startup News Asia Android app