A brief round-up of English-language news coverage of Myanmar’s startups and early-stage technology funding, as covered in January 2020.
- Myanmar: 360ed education-tech startup wins Nikkei Asian Review Award for Excellence with AR flashcards and learning apps
- Myanmar: An online round-up of the country’s early-stage tech, startup and funding news from across Q4 2019
- Myanmar: Singapore’s Hi-So food delivery app secures 6-figure backing with over 200 store partnerships
- Indonesia: SVARA media and broadcasting startup raises pre-A funding, in part via Myanmar’s UMG Idealab corporate VC firm
- Myanmar: An intro to Japan’s Linklusion, introducing Myanmar’s rural retailers to technology to better manage orders and inventory