A brief monthly news round-up for March 2019 covering tech startups in The Philippines, a country – and developing tech market – of some 109 million people.
- Indonesia’s Dana Cita student loan platform startup enters the Philippines
- Philippines: Saphron insurtech startup secures $1M aiming for financial inclusion for SE Asia
- Philippines: Jojo delivery app startup connects shippers with transporters already heading in the right direction
- Philippines: An intro to Educredit and SocialLight social impact startups
- Philippines: Saphron insurtech startup raises US$1M