Tech in Malaysia
March 2019‘s startup news round-up covering Malaysia’s technology and entrepreneurship developments.
- Malaysia: Maybank unveils MAE e-wallet service for cashless payments and in-app account opening
- Malaysia: Penang State set to be first to use blockchain technology to track food production and delivery
- Malaysia: Alpha Startups for MyFintech Week 2019 Pre-Accelerator launched by Bank Negara and 1337 Ventures
- Malaysia: Curlec secures seed funding with online direct debit payments platform for SMEs
- Malaysia: PropertyGuru launches beta trial of Lens, augmented reality feature for real estate