Filipino Startup News
A brief round-up of startup news from The Philippines in July 2019.
- An intro to Philippines-founded Denarii Cash mobile app, helping overseas workers send remittances home
- An overview of the Philippines’ $30BN remittance market and the app-based startups focusing on it
- Philippines: Startup Genome’s overview of Manila’s startup ecosystem
- Philippines: Edusuite secures $235K with AI-backed tech for schools administration
- Philippines: UnionBank issues peso-pegged PHX, the country’s first stablecoin, and conducts first Filipino blockchain-based transaction
Each month, Startup News Asia also delivers technology-specific summaries for the month past: