Hong Kong’s startup news
The startup news headlines linked below list September 2018’s startup news headlines for Australia, with links to online news sources for each item reported.
- Hong Kong: How blockchain tech is changing the world’s jewellery landscape // read it here
- Hong Kong: SmartUp blockchain incubator secures new backing 3 months after $5M investment // read it here
- Hong Kong: Crypto com, Asia’s first blockchain-based cryptocurrency Visa debit card, preps for Singapore launch // read it here
- Hong Kong: OneDegree insurance tech startup secures $25.5M to make coverage more accessible // read it here
- Hong Kong: Stamplet app startup turns receipts into customer rewards // read it here