News from 10/2018
A round-up of October 2018’s tech startup news headlines from South Korea, gathered from online technology news media.
- A look at 10 of Korea’s artificial intelligence startups // read it here
- South Korea: Seoul mayor plans $100M fund to develop a blockchain-driven smart city // read it here
- South Korea: BTCC cryptocurrency exchange preps for Korea debut; partners with Scanetchain blockchain AR startup // read it here
- South Korea leads SEA region, ahead of Singapore, Japan and China, according to Global Entrepreneurship index // read it here
- South Korea: Bon Angels Venture Partners launches 3rd early-stage fintech fund with $44M corpus // read it here
- An intro look at 5 of South Korea’s upcoming blockchain and fintech conferences // read it here